Khamis, 6 Januari 2011

Childhood Is Full of Joy

Childhood is the best memories that make someone can not forget it until the whole life.  Most people say that childhood is a time filled with happy memories.  Yes, I agree with the statement.  My childhood time is full of joy.  It was many sweet and happy memories that I create while Im in childhood.  Ok, let me flashback the sweet memories that I have done while Im childhood.  In 1998, I was 7 years old, my parents send me to primary school at Sekolah Kebangsaan Taman Segar, Cheras.  Today is the first day go to school , I force my parents to send me to school early but the assembly will start on 7.30 but I force them 6.00 am send me to school. Huhhhhh nerdy ok . HAHA . I can't forget about that.  The mostly that I can't forget is I was farted in the class and the sounds like huhhhhh , don't know how to describe. Plus the smell of the fart huhhhhh , is like a huhhhhhh . HAHA. The best part, while teacher was teaching in front , she can smell it. She very angry then she ask the class who's fart , then all of them look at me. Then, the teacher is very angry then she ask me to stand outside the class and at the same time I cried . waaaaaaaaa . I think it is a happy memory because I can't forget it until now.

1 ulasan: